Thursday 31 August 2017

TY Bello releases awesome birthday photos of life coach, Lanre Olusola


Renowned celebrity photographer Ty Bello took to her Instagram page to share photos from her session with life coach Lanre Olusola who celebrated his birthday yesterday.
She wrote:

To @lanreolusola life is not just a walk .. or a journey…it’s a dance .. that’s what the faith I see Him walk in looks like .. Lanre Dances with Heaven and He’s committed to showing us how .. he’s not only my life coach but my dance coach. This faith dance he teaches: we start with the predictable steps … forward .Learning rhythm .. counting time .. left right . Left right ..till we know it .. and just when we get comfortable .. whoosh ..!! God carries us ..Then the movements transcend the familiar beats ..He moves us to His heart beat .. and we really don’t have to do much .. we just trust and Follow .. this most .. beautiful .. exhilarating .. always new Dance .
About 13 years ago, brother Lanre taught me the basic moves .. helped me to see who I was .. what I should aspire to ..he helped paint a clear picture of where God was taking me.. not by mere intelligence .. I’ve looked back into my journal from back then .. Lanre Olusola has consistently echoed heaven… and like his Father .. just when you get a hang of it .. WHOOSH .. he switches from the familiar .. to pure faith .. to the prophetic. .. then things get really exciting .. Some of the most crazy- beautiful .. things I’ve done have come by mirroring @lanreolusola ‘s uncommon insights and perspectives on life .. so when lanre coaches you .. you don’t do anything ordinary .. or according to norm .. not worship .. not .. marriage … not business .. not friendship .. Every thing fresh and new in Grace and true Freedom . ..
I’m a creative .. this teacher of mine .. gets in and creates with me .. when God is trying to Show me what it means to dance .. he’ll come in and explore ..showing me new ways how. ..When God is showing me how to sing spontaneously .. My teacher @lanreolusola gets in and sings along .. bringing a new dimension of clarity to what it’s all about .
Thank you so much for being not just an amazing teacher but a super Human being .. showing us how to be awesome and simple at the same time . Your love for God and people is infectious ..always grateful

See photos

The post TY Bello releases awesome birthday photos of life coach, Lanre Olusola appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment