Tuesday 29 August 2017

Hurricane Harvey: Millionaire pastor, Joel Osteen, blocks people asking him to provide shelter to victims at his mega church

Popular prosperity preacher and millionaire, Joel Osteen, is now blocking those asking why he isn’t offering shelter to victims of Hurricane Harvey at his mega church!

This has sparked controversy among internet users with many calling him a fake pastor!

Spicy wrote:  I am really disappointed and I’m waiting to hear from him before I unfollow him, if he can’t practice what he preaches I don’t want to listen to him
Another user wrote: These churches are making shit loads of money tho! And there are members that don’t eat 3 square meals and afford decent clothes..I just don’t get it. 

The post Hurricane Harvey: Millionaire pastor, Joel Osteen, blocks people asking him to provide shelter to victims at his mega church appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment