Wednesday 30 August 2017

Toke Makinwa is one of the 100 Most Influential Africans 2017 (Photo)

Media personality Toke Makinwa took to her Instagram page to celebrate her being named as one of thr 100 most influential Africans in 2017!

Sharing the photo, the excited vlogger wrote:

“Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!! And it just keeps getting better . . I am an African Brand, God’s little star {3 this just made me so overwhelmed with gratitude. You said you’ll make me a praise on the earth, a reflection of your light, you said you will clothe me with strength, you will establish me and you promised not to leave me nor forsake me. . it’s all about you Jesus, at the start of this year while I was seeking your direction you told me to think beyond Nigeria, think Africa! . . I’m a city set on a hill, thank you Africa, think International and you’ve kept your word. I am one of the 100 most influential Africans, #MlYAl 00 #styleinfluencer2017 #TMissababygirlforlife #TMtotheworld”

The post Toke Makinwa is one of the 100 Most Influential Africans 2017 (Photo) appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment