Monday 28 August 2017

Actress, Kate Henshaw pens down lovely motivational piece

Veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw took to Social Media to pen down a lovely motivational piece about hate and negative vibes.

The actress wrote;

I choose happy….
I choose to keep rising each time I fall…
I choose to do me always..
Grateful for another week…
People will create a story about you when they cannot understand how you do it..
They DO NOT however go through the pain that you do.. They want a shortcut..
They tell you, you cannot do it..
They bring their lemons to sour you but hey I don’t like lemonade really, I will just chew the lemon straight!!!😅😅😅😅 Have a fab day dears…. #Grateful
#BeHappyAlways

The post Actress, Kate Henshaw pens down lovely motivational piece appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment