Saturday 18 November 2017

Miss India wins Miss World 2017 pageant (photos)

 Manushi Chhillar, who represented India in the Miss World 2017 pageant, has emerged winner.

The 20-year-old medical student, beat 39 other finalists at the event held in Sanya, China.
Miss Mexico was named the first runner-up while Miss England stood third at the beauty pageant.

No Asian woman had won the Miss World title until 1966, when a final year medical student Reita Faria, changed India’s fate forever draped in six yards of elegance. Close to three decades later, light-eyed beauty Aishwarya Rai had re-written history after she beat everyone in the competition to bag the honour for the country.
Miss World 2017
The top 5 finalist of Miss World 2017 are [in no particular order] England, India, France, Kenya. Miss Mexico was named the first runner-up while Miss England stood third at the beauty pageant.
Winning the Miss World title has been Manushi’s childhood dream. She had said in an interview;

”As a kid, I always wanted to participate in the competition but I never knew I would make it this far. Winning the Miss World title is now not just my dream, but also that of my family and friends. I know it’s going to be a journey that I will never forget. Whatever the result, I am going to learn, enjoy and give it my best. The rest, I leave to destiny.”

Here are photos below;
Miss World 2017

The post Miss India wins Miss World 2017 pageant (photos) appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment