Sunday 19 November 2017

#BAAD2017 Banky W pens down deep message as he is set to wed Adesua Etomi

The Nigerian wedding of the year is presently going down live in Lagos and the groom, Banky W is all set to wed his woman, Adesua Etomi.
We brought you first photos of him (HERE).
Now he has shared this deep message on his Instagram page:

I don’t deserve to see this day
I don’t deserve this woman
I don’t deserve the family and friends I have

Somehow, God saw it fit to bless me with all of it anyway.
In this moment, I am so happy, so grateful and so thankful.

And so ready to take this step.
By God’s grace and mercy, here’s to forever.
#BAAD2017 #theTrad

The post #BAAD2017 Banky W pens down deep message as he is set to wed Adesua Etomi appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment