Thursday 28 September 2017

Agony of a cancer patient: Cancer victim narrates how cancer has eaten her life (Photos)

"Cancer had f***** my life up" woman with stage 4 breast cancer goes naked to show what the disease has done to her body (video)
This woman pictured above went nude in a video to reveal all she has been faced as a result of cancer. She stated how she has had 4 hysterectomies, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and more. Her breasts, womb, cervix has also been removed because of the cancer. See below…


She said: “I have stage 4 breast cancer. Not only have I had both of my breasts amputated, I have had four hysterectomies so I can’t have any more kids. I’m done having kids because you know they took all my cervix and everything else out there.”
She added: “I have had radiation therapy. I’ve had chemotherapy…. And I may be having chemo again.”
"Cancer had f***** my life up" woman with stage 4 breast cancer goes naked to show what the disease has done to her body (video)
She went on to show her bulging tummy and revealed that people ask if she’s pregnant but it’s simply the result of having your breasts removed. She said the fat which should have gone to her boobs now settle around her tummy region. 
“Now this is what happens to your body when your breasts get amputated. I had nice-sized boobs. It just so happens I don’t have them anymore, so a lot of it is focused on my midsection ‘cos I don’t have any boobs,” she said.
"Cancer had f***** my life up" woman with stage 4 breast cancer goes naked to show what the disease has done to her body (video)
“A lot of people think I’m pregnant but that’s not the case. It just became like this ever since I had surgery. I’ve had surgery so things got looking a little different. They took all my womb out. I don’t have a cervix, I don’t have any innards right now. Still have a vagina, but I don’t have any innards.”
She added: “Cancer has fucked my life up.”

The post Agony of a cancer patient: Cancer victim narrates how cancer has eaten her life (Photos) appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment