Friday 28 July 2017

Muyiwa Ademola shows off his 20-year-old twin children for the first time


It was all surprise on Tuesday July 25 when Nollywood Yoruba actor, Muyiwa Ademola took to Instagram to celebrate his sons who are twins as they clock 20 years old on July 25. Obviously he had them when he was younger and not married to his current wife, Lara.
Reminiscing on their birth, he wrote:

“Wow! It is 20yrs already. You came when I could hardly feed myself🙏, when I was still looking for a major breakthrough in the industry. Coincidentally, I produced my first film 20 yrs ago, just immediately after you were born. Your arrival marked the beginning of greater things in my life. A superlative birthday shout to you my darling sons, Taiwo and Kehinde Ademola Authentic 🎂💟🎂🎂💝. Long life and abundant prosperity. You shall continue to be our pride. We are still pals sons👊👊👊, don’t forget that ooo, I still be young guy ooo😉💝💝💝. Love you guys. ” (sic)
Ademola got married to Omolara on June 23, 2006 and the couple marked their 11th wedding anniversary in June. Omolara is not the mother of the twins but has her children for the actor.

The post Muyiwa Ademola shows off his 20-year-old twin children for the first time appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment