Monday 31 July 2017

I am not pregnant again – Obafemi Martins’ baby mama, Abigail cries out


Earlier today, news that fotballer, obafemi Martins’ baby mama, Abigail is pregnant for a second time spread like wild fire after she shared the above photo of herself, showing what looks like a growing baby bump!

Well, she has come out to debunk the story. She shared a photo of her bare belly and wrote:

“Ok since some Nigerian bloggers thinks they know everything, Nd want to be Smart… I woke up with the news from a certain @tatafonaija that I’m pregnant Oga or madam who ever is behind that see it for urself, Na U Sabi! WHERE THE PREGNANCY AT? WHERE? Can U SEE FOR URSELF? WHERE DID U SEE ME? IN WHICH HOSPITAL DID YOU SEE ME? OR ARE YOU AN OBSTETRICIAN? Nd even if I was, what was ur problem? Have i ask u for help? Did I go to prostitute myself?! GET UR FUCKING FACTS RIGHT! I don’t play with all these… DON’T GET IT TWISTED IT Not ABOUT BEING PREGNANT BUT IT’s the LIE THAT I DISLIKE. Nd for those Here on my page that been screen shooting my Damn Pics… today I will make some clean ups over here. So tired of all these FAKE NEWS! Get a Life, cause I’m over here minding my business… I know I don’t have to do this, but Mehnnnn these FAKE BLOGGERS WITH THEIR FAKES NEWS Got me Tired. Enough is enough!”

The post I am not pregnant again – Obafemi Martins’ baby mama, Abigail cries out appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment