Thursday 19 October 2017

The big decision to marry you is paying off for real – Comic Actor, Okon and wife celebrate 5th wedding anniversary (Photos)

The marriage of Nollywood comic actor, Ime Bishop Umoh, aka Okon and his wife Idara Ime is 5 years today. The couple tied the knot in October 2013 and her blessed with a beautiful daughter. 
Okon took to social media to pen this…
“#happy #fulfilled that’s what these guys make me feel. I thank God that the big decision on this day 4 years ago to pick @idarabishop as Vice President of #okonrepublic is paying off for real. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€…It’s a big day for me. It’s a big day for #okonrepublic. It is my wedding anniversary today and so far so good I gat the good Lord to thank for his graceπŸ™

The post The big decision to marry you is paying off for real – Comic Actor, Okon and wife celebrate 5th wedding anniversary (Photos) appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment