Saturday 21 October 2017

Nigerian Lady Shares How 10-Year-Old Gallstones Were Removed From Her + Photo Of The Stones

gallstones
A Nigerian lady and Facebook user, Simeon Christiana Barbie took to her page to share photo of the 10-year-old gallstones removed from her gallbladder and also the testimony.
According to her, her gull bladder was filled with stones (multiple stones) and she has been living with it for over 10yrs without knowledge, although she had been diagnosed of ulcer so many times.
See what she wrote below…
“I begin to wonder oh Lord how could u love a man like me 😭 I’m typing with tears of joy because i still can’t believe I am alive. In case u wandering what dis is 👇it is my gull bladder located at the lower part of the right ribs, mine was filled with stones (multiple stones) and I’ve been living with it for over 10yrs without knowledge(ive been diagnosed of ulcer so many time but no it was worse Dan that )a major surgery has been done to get them out. I went into the theater trusting God and I came out alive.God is indeed awesome, I can’t thank him enough please help me thank God
How could I have survived this 😭 he did it again ”

The post Nigerian Lady Shares How 10-Year-Old Gallstones Were Removed From Her + Photo Of The Stones appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment