Monday 11 September 2017

Do all mums get this mushy when their kids resume school for the first time?

 Fashion Blogger, Ella Mo’s two year old son resumed school for the first time today and she went all mushy mushy.
She wrote:

 

BOUBA GOES TO SCHOOL!! This must be the toughest time and decision for your dad and I.. We told the school bus to please leave this morning because we wanted to take you ourselves and see you match gloriously into class with strangers! OMG! I cried so much I wanted to take you back home with me! But I want you to learn! But I also want you with me! I started to think of how to become a teacher maybe I will just sit at home and teach you! Boubacar I just want you by my side always! Tick tock… Im counting seconds, minutes and hours! I wonder if I can wait for the school bus to drop you home! Im coming to get you! I CANT DEAL!!

Do all mums get this mushy when their kids resume school for the first time?

The post Do all mums get this mushy when their kids resume school for the first time? appeared first on Dharmies Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment